[AT] Spam> Re: Need help with newer compact tractor

Steve W. swilliams268 at frontier.com
Wed May 25 10:33:45 PDT 2016

Cecil Bearden wrote:
> I emailed Warren oil and got a message back that said they did not
> bottle TSC tractor hydraulic fluid. So, I would have to question if it
> is even bottled in the USA.   A lot of their feeds are from overseas.
> Not to start another thread, but I learned a hard lesson on their milk
> replacer when we used it on our Barbado orphan lambs.  They replaced the
> milk fat with animal fat which did not give the heart what it needed to
> develop and after 8 to 9 months they died.  This replacer was made in
> China.....
> I do not use any of their feeds anymore.
> This is why I am for Country of Origin Labeling ( COOL)
>
> Cecil in OKla

Warren OIL or Warren Distribution? Two different companies.

Warren Distibution / Warren Performance Products is the company that
produces and packages the Traveller products.

This is the list from their web site.

http://www.warrendistribution.com/TSC/sds.htm

TRAVELLER 15W-40 CJ-4
TRAVELLERS ND SAE 10
TRAVELLERS ND SAE 20
TRAVELLERS ND SAE 30
TRAVELLERS ND SAE 40
TRAVELLERS PREFERRED HD SAE 30
TRAVELLERS PREFERRED HD SAE 40
TRAVELLERS PREFERRED ALL SEASON SAE 5W30
TRAVELLERS PREFERRED ALL SEASON SAE 10W30
TRAVELLERS PREFERRED ALL SEASON SAE 10W40
TRAVELLERS PREFERRED ALL SEASON SAE 20W50
TRAVELLER FULL SYNTHETIC MOTOR OIL 5W20
TRAVELLER FULL SYNTHETIC MOTOR OIL 5W30
TRAVELLER FULL SYNTHETIC MOTOR OIL 10W30
TRAVELLERS PREMIUM MOTOR OIL FOR DIESEL AND GAS ENGINES SAE 30
TRAVELLERS MULTIPURPOSE AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION FLUID
TRAVELLERS MULTI-VEHICLE AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION FLUID
TRAVELLERS GL-5 80W90
TRAVELLERS GL-5 85W140 GEAR OIL
TRAVELLERS FORD HYDRAULIC FLUID
TRAVELLERS PREMIUM UNIVERSAL TRACTOR TRANSHYDRAULIC FLUID
TRAVELLERS RENEW UNIVERSAL TRACTOR FLUID
TRAVELLERS HYDRAULIC AS; ISO 46
TRAVELLERS LAWN MOWER OIL

--
Steve W.