[AT] Just a fine tractor day

Len Rugen rugenl at yahoo.com
Sun May 22 19:53:57 PDT 2016

I used my old H last weekend to plant a few acres of deer feed, AKA soybeans. I could use it and not have to swap equipment on the other tractor.  It's not as pretty as yours, but it seems to enjoy working.
Lewis Rugen has shared 1 photo with you!

|    |
Lewis Rugen has shared 1 photo with you!
   |   |

Len Rugen

rugenl at yahoo.com