[AT] Need help with newer compact tractor

Cecil Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Sun May 22 10:06:50 PDT 2016

I went back to the original Mobil 424 spec and compared its spec of
Deere J20C.  Deere J20C calls for Deere HY-Gard  They are listed below.
In a nutshell,  424 is 9.3 cSt at 100C and Hy-Gard is 9.4

Mobil 424 fluid:
http://pds.mobil.com/USA-English/Lubes/PDS/GLXXENCVLMOMobilfluid_424.aspx

Deere Hy-Gard
https://jdparts.deere.com/partsmkt/document/english/pmac/4968_fb_HyGardsTransmissionHydraulic.htm