[AT] Need help with newer compact tractor

Mike M meulenms at gmx.com
Sat May 21 10:42:17 PDT 2016

Cecil, I think you and Steve might be on to something with the
viscosity. I wish the Traveller brand oil would give me the Centistokes
value at 100C and I suspect I could call on Monday and find out. Because
I've noticed a lack in hydraulic power the service guy adjusted the
pressure to 2900 lbs, which is over the 2700 Mahindra calls for. He's
not concerned with that as long as the bypass isn't being tripped. I
think a change in oil may be in order. If the pump is hunting for oil it
could be introducing air into the system.  I managed to find the Gulf
product at a local Autozone store of all places.

Mike M