[AT] Need help with newer compact tractor

Cecil Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Sat May 21 09:34:33 PDT 2016

I know some may disagree with me, but the clutchless shuttle shift is a
hydrostat as far as the oil is concerned.  That is what my New Holland
TS110 is.  I have a noise when shifting between F&R now that the idiots
at the Chickasha NH dealer had it apart.  I don't think it is because I
topped it off with JT-5 when it was leaking at the loader cylinder...  I
had added over 10 gallons of fluid due to a bad $50 hose on the baler
that was made at the local NH dealer.  I replaced it with one from the
Atwoods farm store for $20

Cecil in OKla