[AT] Getting water out of a gearbox/now bearing life

Thomas O Mehrkam tmehrkam at sbcglobal.net
Mon May 16 17:02:17 PDT 2016

My 2001 F250 V10 4x4 is going on 300 miles.  Much of that towing a heavy
RV in the Mountains.

Original Wheel bearings.  Yes they are sealed. I have stock tires.

Second set of brakes.

One U joint.

One rear Axle seal.

The only time it let me down was a fuel pump at 250,000 miles.

It is all original except for wear parts and light bulbs filters and
fluids.