[AT] Help with Ingersoll compressor

Cecil Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Mon May 16 12:30:47 PDT 2016

Bo:
Thanks for the reply.   If the mail carrier gets here today, I should
have the original operation manual so I can intelligently look at what
you are talking about.  I should probably take some pictures of under
the hood so I can show what is really there.   I will  try to get that
this afternoon, while I was trying to get this compressor problem sorted
out, I lost a calf from a heifer that we raised.

Cecil in OKla