[AT] Help with Ingersoll compressor

Mike M meulenms at gmx.com
Mon May 16 10:10:59 PDT 2016

Cecil, I know nothing about those compressors at all, but I'm sitting
her recovering from surgery, so I have time to kill. Found this on the
web thought it might be helpful:

*Safety valve blows / too high pressure*

Compressor does not unload. Check if pressure switch is correctly set
and working. Check inlet valve and loading solenoid for good operation.

If the safety valve is located before the oil separator, check
differential pressure of oil separator.

If that is of no help could you set up some sort of parasitic air draw
off that would not allow it to reach full pressure?

Mike M