[AT] Sad News from Grant Brians in California

Mike M meulenms at gmx.com
Sun May 15 19:14:25 PDT 2016

  A life _too_ long can also be an issue. My Grandmother at the age of
101 passed recently; she had been praying for God to take her home for
years. Her body was crippled with arthritis, and her mind was steadily
fading.  She was feisty though right up to her last days when they had
her on morphine to keep her comfortable. She had no illnesses that we
were aware of, her body just wore out.

Mike M