[AT] Yesterday's Tractors

Cecil Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Sun May 15 17:25:49 PDT 2016

Anyone know how to reach the webmaster at Yesterdays tractors?  I tried
to login to the forum today and was finally logged out.   I tried both
of my email addresses and all of the usernames I had remembered using
and it kept telling me that the username and the email address did not
match...
I was wanting to contact a forum member who had some experience with the
Ingersoll Rand Gyro Flo compressors..  This one of mine is a real bear
to figure out.  It keeps blowing off the relief valve and I have opened
up what I thought was the unloader valve and don't know what I am
looking at.  Ingersoll transferred the compressor line to Doosan and
they still make the vane compressors.

Cecil in OKla