[AT] Ingersoll Compressor followed me home

Cecil Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Thu May 12 19:16:59 PDT 2016

An Ingersoll DR250 Gyro Flo came home today.   It has a 4-53 Detroit
engine and a 250 CFM 2 Stage Vane type compressor.  At this time it is
operating at 180 PSI.  The serial number plate states 100PSIG operating
pressure.   I am going to make some adjustments to lower the pressure.
However, if it will make this much pressure, it should be in good
condition.   The engine starts right up without ether, so it appears to
be alright also.   It was a former OK Highway department unit...
Anyone have any experience or info on one of these..??

Cecil in OKla