[AT] Semi OT - spray lube

Len Rugen rugenl at yahoo.com
Wed May 11 10:04:34 PDT 2016

We always used the "white grease spray" on things like 4x4 shift linkage, but it was as much "dirt attractant" as lube.  If they are the typical rod and lever linkages, the lube probably won't stay at the wear point for long anyway.  Clean and dry may a better long term solution than greasy and dirty.

Len Rugen

rugenl at yahoo.com