[AT] Semi OT - spray lube

Dick Day dickday0 at gmail.com
Wed May 11 11:19:16 PDT 2016

I know everyone has their favorite, and here's mine.  I use it mainly to
keep grass from sticking under the decks of mowers (it really does work)
 For some reason, we found that the spray bottle does not work as well as
what comes in the cans.  I also use it as a WD-40 replacement and I think
it does a better job, your mileage may vary.

http://www.starbrite.com/item/ultimate-lubricating-fluid-with-cerflon

Dick