[AT] woods belt #

Cecil Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Tue May 10 13:13:48 PDT 2016

Brad:
I used Jaydee for a while 15 years or so ago.   I had an order for a
hard to get belt for my JD Swather and I needed to get my hay cut over
the Memorial Day weekend.  I was working 45 hrs a week at that time..
JD wanted over $150for the Belt and they had to order it.  Jaydee had
the belt in stock and it was an extra $20 for overnight shipping, but
still less than 1/2 the JD price.   I ordered on Wednesday and they
charged my credit card and assured me it would go out that day.  It went
out that day but on their slow UPS shipping rate.  The shipping Clerk
had screwed up.   I searched phone books and made several calls back
then to find an after hours number.  I finally located the owner and he
explained that his shipping guy had not put the overnight sticker on the
package.  I could order the belt from John Deere and get it on
"Wednesday or wait for their belt to arrive on Tuesday.  In the
meantime, a hailstorm came through on Sunday night, and I had nothing to
cut.......   They never credited my account for the overnight
shipping.   I never ordered another belt from them...
It has been a long time, but it took me a couple of years to recover
from having to buy hay that year...  I had thing stretched very thin,
and that was what broke me at the time....

Jaydee has a lot of belts at a very good price.   Their belts were a
good quality also..   I got to ordering from Vbelts4less.com and found
their people to be able to get belts to me when they said they would and
the prices were very reasonable.  I have stuck with them.     You may
have heard my story before, but "once burned twice shy"..

Summit racing did the same thing on an order of engine parts that I was
going to assemble over a long weekend.  I have re-ordered from Summit
and had good results, if I can I order a week ahead.....

Just my $0.02

Cecil in OKla