[AT] Barley Harvest 2

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Sun May 8 04:19:17 PDT 2016

Thanks Dennis,   That makes sense.  Kind of like our Amish people.
It's just the way they believe in doing things.  Or perhaps how
circumstance has forced them into doing things.

I know you are enjoying the trip.  I'd love to see that part of the
world but have to confess that I somewhat fear leaving the security
(real or perceived) of the US right now.  Lynn is leaving on Thursday
to go on a Adriatic sea cruise that will take her to Italy, Greece, Croatia
and some small Island that is part of Greece I think.  They were supposed
to go to Turkey but security issues got that removed from the tour.
I'll be unsettled until she gets back just because I know that if anything
happens there is no way that I can go and get or help her.  I don't even
have a passport.

Charlie