[AT] Discharge Chains

Mike M meulenms at gmx.com
Thu Mar 31 20:39:58 PDT 2016

I have no good answer for you Ray, I can only assume that auto and truck
manufacturers designed a better mousetrap, if the problem was static
buildup.  I remember as a kid in the 70's seeing cars with what appeared
to be rubber straps hanging from cars. I never did know what they were
for. Then again those were the days of water injection systems as well.

Regards,
Mike M