[AT] How Did We Get Here

Ray Trimble farmall_1947 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 30 10:09:12 PDT 2016

    While my wife was at the grocery store I wanted to get some plasticguage  I needed to check the clearance of the rod crankshaft for my JD 1940 B. There was AutoZone very close to where I was, I decided to pick some up. I went to the salesman there, on his badge under his name was manager, I told him I needed plasticguage with .003 clearance. He gave me kinda dumb look, and he asked what vehicle it went on, I tried to explain as best as I could what  it was. He then referred me to    another, after explaining again what is was he said he knew what I needed and took me to the counter that had feeler-gauges, but he said all of his were metal . This was Sunday so I waited until my parts store was open and got what I needed BTW AutoZone webpage has it listed.