[AT] Manure spreaders

Roebersauctions at aol.com Roebersauctions at aol.com
Tue Mar 29 21:23:37 PDT 2016

If it's a Republican Spreader I won't stand behind it!!! Just a little
pund!! Ernie from MN

In a message dated 3/29/2016 10:53:05 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
dickday0 at gmail.com writes:

TSC  carries the Loyal brand of acreage spreader.  25-bu in size, it's  easy
to use (can be pulled by ATV or garden tractor w/10hp min.)  We  have 3
stalls and this really handles that size very  well.

http://www.tractorsupply.com/tsc/product/loyal-manure-spreader-23-bushel?cm_
vc=-10005

We  looked at all spreaders this size and this one will handle anything  you
throw at it. Many of the others tell you not to let twine go through  their
spreaders, this one handles everything.

We used to have an  older New Holland spreader that was really more capacity
than we needed so  we sold that and got this smaller one.

HTH