[Farmall] (no subject)

Mark Weinheimer mrw601 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 24 20:29:21 PDT 2016

Agreed, Mike.  I love the list's mutual devotion to the great machines that
we enjoy, work with and fascinate us.  We are at our best when we share our
enthusiasm.  We don't need to descend into the pollution that passes for
political discourse, these days, from every side.  I sincerely hope we can
rise above it to celebrate our common interest and our appreciation and
respect for each other as those who understand and love great machine
design and utility.  I rely on the list and it's members for their
knowledge, good will, and good fellowship.  I have no interest in seeing it
become yet another repository of political poison.
Warm regards to all,
Mark

On Thu, Mar 24, 2016 at 8:50 PM, Mike Schmudlach <mschmudlach at charter.net>
wrote:

> This is a tractor list not the NRA.
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
> > On Mar 24, 2016, at 1:51 PM, kendall tom <handgun357 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> >
> > confirm
> >  A gun in the hand is better than a cop on the phone.........!!!

Mark Weinheimer
Farm Manager
Regional Food Bank of NENY
965 Albany-Shaker Road