[AT] all about running flat belt equipment

Greg Hass ghass at m3isp.com
Tue Mar 15 12:01:57 PDT 2016

I can't talk for everyone, but in our area dealers buy baler belting in
huge rolls, so if you want to use then as flat belts they just cut off
the number of feet you need and you just need one splice. A lot of
people at shows in our area use them to run belt operated equipment.
The reason dealers do this is so they don't have to stock large numbers
of belts. All they need to know is the length of the belt for your model
and they can soon have you back in business.
              Greg Hass