[AT] trailer brake parts

Ron Cook ron at lakeport-1.com
Tue Mar 15 07:22:39 PDT 2016

Al,
     That is the way I took it.  My business at the time was near
Hampton, IA and a friend of mine worked next door to Redneck and knew
those folks.  I needed a new jack and we just went over there, my friend
introduced me, we went out in the warehouse and picked up the jack I
needed.  They made an invoice out to my company and I paid it.  Put the
jack in my pickup and left.  Very nice folks, there at that time
anyway.  I sort of figured it was a friend of a friend kind of deal.  I
have not needed any more of their wares since, but I would not hesitate
to contact them.  They have a fantastic inventory of top of the line
merchandise.

Ron Cook
Salix, IA