[AT] trailer brake parts

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Mon Mar 14 15:31:48 PDT 2016

Al,  I can't give an opinion about etrailer.  From what the others are
saying
I suspect they are fine.  If you want an alternative, I have a friend that
builds
some trailers and he buys all his axles, hubs, etc. from these folks.
http://www.redneck-trailer.com/  Or at least he did the last time I talked
to him
about it.

Charlie