[Farmall] Farmall C oil pressure

Spencer Yost yostsw at atis.net
Sun Mar 13 16:51:51 PDT 2016

I had a Farmall A with the same symptoms.  Lower end wear caused mine and probably yours too.  This was 25+ yrs ago and I don't remember for sure but I doubt  pressure is  regulated(except for possibly a maximum pressure dump spring). Switching to 20w-50w helped noticeably for me.  Rebuilding the engine helped more. (-:

Good luck!

Spencer Yost