[AT] trailer brake parts

Vaughn Miller vemiller at gmail.com
Sun Mar 13 12:20:35 PDT 2016

I've not needed to do this yet, but I think I'll replace the whole assembly
when its time for new brakes.  I would clean and inspect the bearings, and
repack if they look good.  Consider getting new grease seals for the inside
of the hubs as well.  I'm pretty sure I have bought from etrailer.com
before, but it has been quite a while.

Vaughn