[AT] trailer brake parts

Cecil Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Sun Mar 13 13:14:23 PDT 2016

If the bearings are USA, japan, or swedish made, I would install new
seals and if there are no pits or blue spots just repack and go on.   If
they are chinese, turkish or indian made bearings,  I would replace and
pack.   Any replacement will be a chinese unless you pay a good premium.

Cecil in OKla