[AT] More on snow blowers

Cecil Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Fri Mar 11 21:29:34 PST 2016

Greg
I put my18.4x38 duals on by myself with another loader.  However, I just
drive the tractor on a 2x12 plank and then set the dial against the
tractor tire, and then get off tractor and roll the tire up to align it
with the hub.  If I need to rotate the tire I use a long bar against the
lugs to partially lift the dual and line up the studs or the clamps.
Your skid steer should be able to do the same.   My duals are not loaded
with fluid either...  I also know about the bad knee.  My right one is
bone on bone, and I need to wait another 5 years for Medicare to be able
to afford it....
Cecil in OKla