[AT] O.T. - portable weed burner?

Herb Metz metz-h.b at comcast.net
Fri Mar 11 00:53:50 PST 2016

We have a large vegetable garden and solve the weed problem either by cultivation or by laying down reclaimed silt fence. Our weed problem around the edges takes a long time even with a 5 HP weed eater on 14” hard rubber tires.
Google illustrated some organic farmers have built large eight row burners operating in 2’ tall corner; burns portion of young leaves but no permanent damage to the corn stalk. Could not find a one row version of such device; does anyone know of something on the market?
Herb(GA)