[AT] a new relic!

Len Rugen rugenl at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 7 08:40:42 PST 2016

We had an old hammer mill, I don't remember the brand, but I don't think it was IH.  It looks a lot like these, maybe a size difference, the sheet metal was left galvanized, I think the heaver steel was red.

I wonder IH rebranded some short like builders mills?

I remember grinding ear corn, it did make a lot of powder, even with a screen that seemed to have about 3/8 holes.

Len Rugen

rugenl at yahoo.com