[AT] test

Al Jones farmallsupera1 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 2 17:07:38 PST 2016

John, speaking of a 782...I have one that is demon possessed.  Bought
it cheap and I found out why.  It will run for 5-10 minutes and then
quit like it has a bad coil.  I've replaced coil, plugs, plug wires,
even the fuel pump but I haven't fixed it.  Finally got mad and parked
it in the corner of the garage.  Is there a trick to these old
Kohlers?

Al