[AT] test

jtchall at nc.rr.com jtchall at nc.rr.com
Wed Mar 2 16:43:17 PST 2016

I'm still here, when I'm not at work or the shop!
Been resurrecting a Cub Cadet 782 that had a lot of driveshaft and hydro
damage, it should have been a parts machine but its now ready to mow grass
again.

Been working trying to add a dye marker pump on the John Blue sprayer on the
Farmall M. Basically trying to get it set up like it used to be back in the
60's or 70's.  It uses a separate pump just for the dye marker. I've never
used or seen a setup quite like this but some of the old timers say it
worked well. There is an extra nozzle on the end of each boom that sprays
the dye solution. I have no idea why my family quit using it. I'm pretty
much copying the concept, everything we had left of the old system was dry
rotten, including the rubber flex impeller in the pump.

John Hall