[AT] Hay baling picture

Spencer Yost yostsw at atis.net
Thu Jun 30 04:13:16 PDT 2016

I agree Dean. My last book was actually reprint of my first book. It had updated captions on all new photographs. When they came to me for the cover candidate I gave them a  shot of Ed McCulloughs(ChainsawEd on this list) Cockshutt against a background of his soybeans in a setting sun.   It was an absolutely gorgeous shot of a beautiful tractor. The publishers ended up opting for that illustration which I've never been crazy about.

I fell in love with Cockshutts that day.   Then again, I think I fall in love with every antique tractor. (-;

Spencer Yost

Spencer Yost