[AT] 2 row corn picker

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Mon Jun 27 08:47:09 PDT 2016

On 6/27/2016 9:08 AM, charlie hill wrote:
> Ralph,  obviously you know your field and conditions but if I had been
> looking at
> the video of the damaged canola without your narrative I would have thought
> it
> got flooded in that area?
>
> Charlie
My first thought was that the ground was very wet in that spot when I
planted canola and it just got
packed too hard for good germination and never came up. But water does
not stand there and the crop
  around that black patch is looking quite healthy.  The yellowed sickly
canola plants that still showed
above ground indicates some type of herbicide damage. I'll be checking
further on it.

Ralph in Sask.