[AT] 2 row corn picker

John Hall jtchall at nc.rr.com
Sun Jun 26 11:57:15 PDT 2016

Regarding the drill prices, I think deer hunters push those prices. I
actually sold a rather large Oliver on steel a couple years ago to a
fellow wanting to raise barley for his buddy's brewery. Thing was, he
didn't even own a tractor, combine,truck or grain bin. That's OK though,
his buddies brewery didn't exist yet either.

Look hard and often for a corn planter. Again deer hunters and also
large gardeners push those prices. I searched a long time to find my 4
row. I considered most any kind of 2 row. However I did find that parts
availability was non-existent on a lot of stuff and if it is, it had to
come through a dealer at a premium price.

John