[AT] baler trouble and balers for sale

Cecil Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Fri Jun 10 21:19:14 PDT 2016

SpencerI don't know if you guys have this problem or not...  That 273
baler has a 4 or  5 inch wide stripper band on the pickup.  the 276 has
a 1.5 or 2 inch..  In short and light hay like we have in the dry
country the pickup tines will just scratch through the hay and maybe
pick up 10% of it..  The narrow strippers are the way to go here in OKla....

Cecil in OKla