[AT] Allis Chalmers

Grant Brians sales at heirloom-organic.com
Fri Jun 10 06:53:50 PDT 2016

Sorry, one error on the posting, I rechecked the elevation of the pass
and we only climbed 1550 feet with the tractors on the trailer. Still a
bit of a climb. I must say thought that every time we go to the high
elevation ranch, the pass there is 2235 feet and so getting there we go
up 2075 feet in elevation and the ranch is at 1260 feet so the climb is
less....
                   Grant Brians