[AT] I'll bet somebody here knows,,,,,,,,,,,

Steve Offiler soffiler at gmail.com
Thu Jun 9 16:43:14 PDT 2016

Diesel and gasoline ABSOLUTELY do mix.  They're just different components of a single precursor liquid called crude oil that was separated (simplifying a bit here) by distillation.

If you consider the classic case of oil and water don't mix, the reason is that water molecules are polar and highly attracted to each other while oil is non-polar.   Oil and gasoline are both non-polar.  They mix.

My first thought as I read your note was to find somebody with a waste-oil burner.  There's a greenhouse near me that has one and after a while they learn how to run just about anything combustible thru those things.

SO

Sent from my iPhone