[AT] Hay baling picture

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Wed Jun 29 19:45:05 PDT 2016

On 6/29/2016 7:08 PM, Dean Vinson wrote:
> Great photo as usual, Ralph.  I love the lines of those early Cockshutts, and weak clutch aside I bet they're very nice baling tractors.
>
> Dean Vinson
> Saint Paris, Ohio

Thanks Dean. The 50 is not bad but the governor is not working right.
The "armstrong steering" is a bit heavy. We are so spoiled by power
steering nowadays.
The 730 Case would be good but even heavier steering with the 7 foot
blade hanging on the front . The Super 90 Massey has a weak pto as well
and will not run
any load as heavy as a baler so thats out.  The 2090 Case has everything
going for it in comfort but seems a bit big to run a little square
baler. I'll have it on the NH
round baler in the next few days (weather permitting).

Ralph in Sask.