[AT] 2 row corn picker

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Sun Jun 26 21:38:07 PDT 2016

On 6/26/2016 10:02 PM, Greg Hass wrote:
> One of the things I like about this list, and I would like to see more
> of it, is the regional differences in the way farming is done. Examples
> include how Ralph does his or how Grant does his and the use of a
> crawler to cut and rake hay.  Just another regional thing. Probably
> more than you wanted to know.
>               Greg Hass
Greg, and all. Here is the latest photo I have of a field operation.
Spraying the roundup ready canola for the second time.
It grows so fast this time of year that I was a bit late getting to it.
The tractor is a bit big for the job now that the ground
has dried up but I did not bother to change over the 2090 . That is on
the haybine now anyway.
Spraying video is now on youtube too so you can see the drivers seat
view and a little outside too.
https://youtu.be/EAKHbYmS4V8

Ralph in Sask.