[AT] Over-running clutch for Ford 3600

Dean Vinson dean at vinsonfarm.net
Sun Jun 26 13:07:40 PDT 2016

Chuck, good point about the higher vantage point.  But that little 3600 is
nonetheless proving pretty addictive as a mowing tractor.   Easy to shift,
easy to back up, nice handy size, and as others previously pointed out the
live PTO via two-stage clutch works just fine.  And I do like the lower
center of gravity for my hillier areas.

One thing I discovered yesterday, though.  When you run the brushhog over a
bumblebees' nest and the tractor is in 2nd gear, giving it full throttle
doesn't much help in terms of outrunning the angry little things.

Dean Vinson
Saint Paris, Ohio