[AT] 2 row corn picker

Al Jones farmallsupera1 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 26 07:33:37 PDT 2016

I'd like to find an 8' mechanical lift IH #10 or the model before it.
Seems like the older drills still bring good money!  It would surely
be a neat combo behind the Super A.

 There were several International 404s in the neighborhood back when.
>From what I can find most planted with a 2 row three point mounted IH
cultivator with planter units and an IH fertilizer attachment mounted
to it.  My dad and great-uncle both had outfits like this. Only down
side was they ran Cole planters on them, so I'd have to find some IH
185, 295, or JD 71 planter units for it. Never had much use for a Cole
planter.

I need to start buying lottery tickets!