[AT] 2 row corn picker

Mike M meulenms at gmx.com
Sat Jun 25 16:23:46 PDT 2016

Greg, is it as dry in your neck of the woods as it is here, Howell, MI?
Farmers were able to get in the fields early and the the corn and beans
came up nice, but I just noticed today that the corn that is about 12"
is just starting to twist, we need rain really bad. Every storm seems to
go just north or south of us.

Mike M