[AT] 2 row corn picker

Al Jones farmallsupera1 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 24 18:24:55 PDT 2016

The internet and Facebook in particular is a dangerous thing.  Last
winter someone posted an ad for an IH 2MH corn picker--a two row,
mounted picker for a Farmall M or similar.  I've always wanted one and
I just couldn't help myself so last week I took off to Union Grove, WI
to take in the national Red Power Roundup, and then took off that
afternoon to Manawa, WI to get my picker.  After taking the center
snoot off it fit like a glove on my trailer.  I got up early the next
morning and was home by 10PM--an uneventful LONG drive I don't intend
to do anytime soon!

The picker looks good.  A little weathered from setting out for a year
but it's pretty much all there.  Now I have to find a good M or Super
M to put it on.....