[AT] more old balers

John Hall jtchall at nc.rr.com
Thu Jun 23 15:41:23 PDT 2016

Greg, I ran across a Compact 65 today. Until you mentioned it last week
I had never heard of them. Probably could pick it up for next to
nothing, but unless you are baling for your personal needs only, its
basically worth nothing. The one I found is a 1 owner machine, shed
kept, and unless it had to go to the dealership for service, has never
left the farm. Old guy that has it must be in his mid 80's early 90's.

John Hall