[AT] Farmer's Math

Charlie V 1cdevill at gmail.com
Mon Jun 20 20:46:27 PDT 2016

Now I understand—it was the “extra” horse that really made things work out.
Would that work with a tractor collection of 17 tractors as well, or does
it only work with horses?
        Dave

Ummmmmm????   How many cylinders does each tractor have and was there a
last will involved???  Gasoline or diesel engines??  Forward speeds on
each???  How many with rubber tires and how many on steel??

I don't really care but the computer is asking these questions.