[AT] more old balers

John Hall jtchall at nc.rr.com
Sun Jun 19 04:59:49 PDT 2016

Thanks Ken, glad to hear you had good luck with it. What size engine was
on it, a 4 cylinder? My Super 66 has a 2 cylinder and we know when we
get to pushing a little hard as the governors really make it bark and
the belts start to squeal. The baler I am looking at is PTO drive, we'll
either pull it with a 454 IH or 4020 Deere.

John Hall