[AT] tractor oils maintenance?

Frank Vantacich rustymetal at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jun 5 06:17:54 PDT 2016

Speaking of oil our local California Napa parts stores do not carry 30W non-detergent any more, it doesn't meet the Ca emission standards along with some Castrol racing oils which have also been pulled from the shelves. We were able to cross the boarder in to NV and purchase some there but now that source has dried up.
It looks like all of the Napa stores across the US has zero quantity in stock when it comes to 30W non-detergent and was wondering what you guys are hearing or seeing as to why other states are not able to carry this weight oil any more.  We like to use non-detergent oil in older tractor engines that do not have an oil filter and have never been over hauled.
Frank V.Loomis, Carustymetal at sbcglobal.net