[AT] tractor oils maintenance?

Stephen Offiler soffiler at gmail.com
Sun Jun 5 04:25:27 PDT 2016

100 hours is a good oil change interval.  That is the specified interval
for my modern-ish diesel tractor as well as my very modern zero turn
mower.  If this were an automobile, 100 hours translates into roughly
3000-3500 miles.  Old tractor engines have rings that just don't seal as
well as modern equipment, so the oil contaminates quicker.

SO