[AT] semi tractor related POLE SAW

markagreer markagreer at embarqmail.com
Sun Jul 31 14:13:36 PDT 2016

On the pole saw, I'd buy whatever brand has a good local servicing dealer. A brand you can't have serviced locally, no matter how good or how cheap, will cost you more in cash, time, and aggravation in the long run.

-------- Original message --------From: charlie hill <charliehill at embarqmail.com> Date: 7/31/16  2:37 PM  (GMT-05:00) To: Antique tractor email discussion group <at at lists.antique-tractor.com> Subject: [AT] semi tractor related POLE SAW
Yes I need to clear limbs so I don't hit my head so it is tractor related!!!

I asked about pole saws a while back and folks mentioned Red Max.
I can't find a dealer here but I do find Blue Max online.  Are they related?
I think the Blue Max is maybe Chinese made.  While I prefer made in USA
I'm tickled pink with my chinese made Harbor Freight engine so I keep an
open mind.

Anyone know about or have experience with Blue Max?