[AT] Also Slightly Off Topic,Car with blue light power trouble

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Wed Jul 27 07:54:50 PDT 2016

Good point Phil.

You can find those cigar lighter plugs at most boat supply places as they
are added to boats for use running spot lights and portable radio equipment.
Some are bulkhead mount, some have a angle flange that can be attached with
screws or perhaps with hook and loop tape or even a magnet if you can find
anything inside a car these days that a magnet will attract.

https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_2?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=marine+cigar+lighter+adapter

If that link opens it will show you a lot of options.

Charlie