[AT] Baling hay pictures

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Sun Jul 24 07:16:32 PDT 2016

On 7/23/2016 6:46 PM, Cecil Bearden wrote:
> Ralph:
> I might find one, but I need the line setting ticket to know what axle
> and brake configuration you have.  If you have the IHC part number,  you
> can go to www.yoyopart.com and see all the other numbers that it crosses
> over to.  Solmetimes that does not work, but usually it will.
>
> Cecil in oKla
Cecil, this Loadstar has the FA48 front axle according to the
specifications sticker on the back
of the sun visor. Part number on the front drum is 408109C1 but I could
not find anything
on the link you mentioned.  I'm thinking that local truck wreckers might
be my best hope
for finding a useable drum with enough steel left in it to grind.

Ralph in Sask.